Friday, March 30, 2007

Tears of Joy

Alex just did a 180 degree turn - three times. I had him standing up facing me and he turned around to grab onto furniture for support. He's so hesitant to stand and walk on his own, but he just did three 180 degree turns! He also said "I love you" to me twice today. I've heard it before and thought I was imagining it, but I was wrong. He says it when he's hugging me. It sounds like "Ah yah you." He's going to put his speech and physical therapists out of their jobs.

I started crying. I'm a little overwhelmed with emotion, tomorrow being their second birthday. Alex heard me and started chiming in. I said "Alex, it's okay, Mommy's happy. It's a happy cry." My little sensitive guy. Spencer just laughs when I cry. God, I love them!

2 comments:

JennX said...

I think he gave you a great 2nd Birthday present!! Amazing little guys. Hope their birthday was great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear the boys are doing so well!!