Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another Milestone

Spencer rolled from his stomach to his back for the first time today. He was having a bit of a rough day today. I put him and Xander on the floor for tummy time and he was MAD. So mad that he turned himself over. I kept putting him back on his belly and he kept pushing himself back over. "See what a little anger will help you do?" I said to him. He's my little mighty might, that Spencer.

Aunt G makes Spence laugh

Xander now has a Boppy Tummy Play pillow, which was recommended on the
Torticollis Kids website. I wish I had gotten this sooner. He's had a lot of trouble learning to lift his head while on his stomach. I put him on the pillow for the first time and he just took off. It is just the right height to support him and he loves playing with (and teething on) the attached toys.

Xander's Tummy Time

1 comment:

HHH said...

Im so glad i found your website. I have b/g twins born at 25 weeks. They are now a year old. We just found out today that our boy is going to have to wear glasses, our girl already does! I added this site to my favorites, we seem to have a lot in common.
www.lovvorntwins.blogspot.com
Bobbie
Tx